• Posted by : PokemonGoMasterx Monday, August 15, 2016


    Have you ever wondered choosing an evolution of your Eevee? Many of Pokemon players only get a random evolution, but with these simple steps you can choose the evolution whether to Vaporeon, Jolteon or Flareon.




    Steps to Evolve Eevee to your preference:

    As we all know that we have 3 available (as of the moment) Pokémon evolution for Eevee, namely Jolteon, Flareon, and Vaporeon.

    If you already have enough Eevee candies and you already have your preferred Pokémon (evolution). here's what you need to do.

    You just have to put a nickname to the Eevee that you will evolve.

    • Pyro = Flareon
    • Sparky = Jolteon
    • Rainer = Vaporeon

    Sound crazy right? but this works for me, I already got my Vaporeon, and will have to save more candies for Jolteon.

    Some say that you have to restart your app first after renaming so the changes will take effect. As for my personal experience, I did not restart my app but it works.

    Ready to Evolve your Eevee? let me know if this works for you.

    Do you have another step to evolve your Eevee to your preference? let us know or do you still think that it's random? ;)

    Cheers,
    DotcomJay

  • - Copyright © PokemonGoMasterx - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -